[REL] Alliance Normandy SR2 (Mass Effect 3)

The identify to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English Ten Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

User avatar

OpC. Davis
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon, 26. Mar 12, 23:00
x3tc

Sry..

Oh shit sry i confused something...

i meant D_JD !!!

Over again Give thanks YOU DJ_D FOR SUCH A MASTERPICE!!!
hope your mod/mods survive any suicide mission, Reaper invasion,
and the coming (x) rebirth :P

rgds

LtCdr. Davis [ 63 scout flotilla :) ]


ESPhoenix
Posts: ane
Joined: Saturday, 23. Jun 12, 00:44

Whiteness

Postal service by ESPhoenix » Saturday, 23. Jun 12, 00:53

Hey, kudos on the modernistic man, i recently got XRM and was disappointed to find out they took out the longsword, and i couldn't manually add in the ship pack and then i was over the moon when i saw this, I'm struggling to get it going though, it's in game only only chrome?? Tried the decal version and Normandy SR2 showed only was still all chrome. :?

Ive done information technology with the mod loader, and tried information technology with the transmission version but I'1000 not certain where to put the transmission files, whatsoever help would be appreciated with that. or maybe I've washed something else wrong?

Thanks


User avatar

DJ_D
Posts: 95
Joined: Sabbatum, 23. Feb 08, 09:43
x4

Post by DJ_D » Saturday, 23. Jun 12, 07:33

Information technology would help if yous tell me if you´re trying to use it in AP or TC. The Chrome bug actually only appears on ships that use the old X3:Reunion reflection map in Terrac Conflict. If it appears in AP aswell, I cant really tell, since I dont own it. Simply I used the original 1 from ME and the parameters for TC, so I dont know why you have this problem.

"May you be in sky half an hour before the devil knows you´re expressionless" - Garrus Vakarian, Mass Effect3
Alliance Normandy SR2 Mod



User avatar

Alex Corvis
Posts: 1301
Joined: Fri, 29. Dec 06, 22:xxx
x4

Post by Alex Corvis » Sat, 23. Jun 12, xviii:10

For this "chrome" bug - not sure whether that'southward what I retrieve of - is your Normandy in the TShips race Player, Race1, or something like that? If yeah, change that race to a standard race (i.e. argon, terran,...) and spawn it once again.
If that helped then it's the fact that ships of those races are spawned with saturation = 0.
Alternatively y'all tin send the ship to y'all HQ and change the color in spray store to default/standard (not sure how it'due south called). Then the original colors will appear.


User avatar

Phinixa
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun, 4. Apr 10, 01:47
x4

Mail by Phinixa » Wednesday, 25. Jul 12, 19:03

Really crawly! Only the modern doesn't works with AP two.5(which has been released yesterday) :/ Whenever I install the xsp, I tin can't discover the Normandy at the shipyard. I checked the shipyards at Omicron Lyrae and Argon Sector M148... Also if I save and reload -> gamecrash(I also followed your instructions in the first post, merely it even so won't piece of work).

I accept installed these mods:
Image
(Note that the Normandy is deactivated so that I tin play^^)

Could yous help me pls?


kurush
Posts: 3955
Joined: Mon, 7. November 05, 00:53
x3tc

Post by kurush » Wed, 25. Jul 12, xix:43

Phinixa wrote:Actually awesome! Simply the modernistic doesn't works with AP ii.5

I installed it prior to ii.five and I think I all the same take that Normandy docked somewhere on two.5. Can you create it or add it to a shipyard using the crook package? I remember doing that considering it didn't evidence up on any shipyards.


User avatar

Phinixa
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun, 4. Apr 10, 01:47
x4

Mail service by Phinixa » Wed, 25. Jul 12, 21:51

ahhh not the Normandy broke my game. The Plugin Manager itself killed it^^ Cycrow released a new version! And I reinstalled all my mods/scripts. Everything runs perfect now. Besides the Normandy appears in the Argon shipyards :D:D:D


User avatar

DJ_D
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat, 23. Feb 08, 09:43
x4

Post by DJ_D » Wed, 25. Jul 12, 23:53

Expert to know, I havent played since the 2.five Update and wasnt sure if something broke or not.

"May you be in heaven one-half an 60 minutes before the devil knows you´re dead" - Garrus Vakarian, Mass Effect3
Alliance Normandy SR2 Modern


Xenogray
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu, 23. Aug 07, eleven:01
x4

Mail by Xenogray » Sabbatum, 28. Jul 12, xv:38

I had the one-time version of the Normandy SR1 which was quite cool.

I downloaded this one merely it seems i got a piddling problem with it. It is invisible in game ^^"

How could i solve this trouble ?

Thanks in advance.


User avatar

DJ_D
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat, 23. Feb 08, 09:43
x4

Mail by DJ_D » Saturday, 28. Jul 12, 17:38

Sounds similar you lot are using Albion Prelude. That can be fixed past uninstalling information technology and imideatly reinstalling it. If you have a few other xsp ships installed, you lot demand to install them all at once. I had the aforementioned trouble, but information technology has something to practice with the Pluginmanager.

"May y'all be in heaven one-half an hour earlier the devil knows you´re expressionless" - Garrus Vakarian, Mass Effect3
Alliance Normandy SR2 Modern


Xenogray
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu, 23. Aug 07, 11:01
x4

Mail by Xenogray » Sat, 28. Jul 12, 22:27

Thanks for the help, just that was pretty much what i just did. I installed AP not long agone, played one or two hours and so decided to mod information technology :)

Well. I kinda fixed my problem by launching the game without Steam.
Thanks anyway :)


longbow1
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue, 3. May 11, 01:15
x3tc

Postal service past longbow1 » Tue, 31. Jul 12, 01:38

DJ_D wrote:Sounds like you are using Albion Prelude. That can be stock-still past uninstalling it and imideatly reinstalling it. If you have a few other xsp ships installed, you need to install them all at once. I had the aforementioned problem, but it has something to practise with the Pluginmanager.

Hi At that place

do you mean the game or the files in the plugin managing director? some of the ships i have in there are working, while others (including yours) are only showing up invisible


User avatar

DJ_D
Posts: 95
Joined: Sabbatum, 23. Feb 08, 09:43
x4

Post by DJ_D » Wed, 1. Aug 12, 11:29

I mean all the xsp ships. Even the working ones. I had the same problem aswell. As soon as I reinstalled them all at once, they worked. It has something to do with the plugin manager crating a fake patch for AP, since the TC method doesnt seem to work.

"May you exist in sky half an hour before the devil knows you´re expressionless" - Garrus Vakarian, Mass Effect3
Brotherhood Normandy SR2 Modern


Xenogray
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu, 23. Aug 07, 11:01
x4

Post past Xenogray » Wed, 1. Aug 12, 18:52

Deplorable for answering too fast last time. I tested only one of the ships i had which didn't showed up concluding time (aswell as the Normandy). And when i finally got the money to purchase the send, well, i bought some space void :p

The model all the same doesn't evidence up even afterwards desinstalling / reinstalling ships

EDIT : Made information technology to work ! For real this time. I had to make a "manual" faux patch with the "PLugMan_Fake.cat/.dat"

Concluding edited by Xenogray on Midweek, one. Aug 12, xx:07, edited 1 time in full.